Skype and Classroom sessions available for IGCSE, CBSE and IB Boards for English & Science
PSAT, SAT & IELTS Tutoring
Study India & Abroad Applications
Graduate Career Counseling Graduate Applications – All continents Thesis and Assignment Guidance
Offering you the best solution for your Child.
Effort and hard work construct the bridge that connects your dreams to reality. Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end. – Daisaku Ikeda
Complete hand-holding for undergraduate and graduate college applications for all continents is available in-person and over Skype. Individual modules also available
Career Counseling, Parent Counseling, and Psychological Counseling sessions are available for need-based individual cases – both in person and over phone and Skype.
Find out More
Creative Writing Program
CWP is a non-structured writing program for a child, a teenager or even a grown up. It develops not only the love for writing but also the ability for thinking. The classes are conducted over Skype also.
1. Low hanging fruits: Smaller achievable goals like a quick revision or a smaller chapter is a psychological boost for the child. Plan daily goals (small and big) and tick them off would keep your child engaged in his study while you would be thoroughly informed about his or her progress.
2. Maintaining glucose levels – Feed them well with foods that are high on fibers and carbohydrates. It will keep them awake and active. The happy hormone, ‘oxytocin’ will keep getting released ensuring the children are not cranky. Smiley or colorful gems can enhance your presentation.
3. Study all night-an absolute fright:Children do an eleventh-hour study by staying awake and most often than not go blank in the test. According to a 2008 study, all-nighters impair reasoning and memory for as long as four days. As a result, your child will receive lower grades. So encourage your child to get a good night’s sleep to perform better.
4. Discourage Memorizing & studying for hours without a break: Parroting lowers the ability to retain information. Instead, the Pomodoro technique of studying for 25 minutes and taking a 5-minute break helps the most. If possible ask your children to summarize the chapter in a story format for you.
5. Change study spots:A study by psychologists reveal that students who studied in two different areas of the house did better on a test than students who studied in the same room.
6. Counsel to achieve balance:As parents, you can check if your child is too casual or extremely serious. Neither helps. Motivate the children having a relaxed attitude to work hard by striving alongside them while listening to anxieties of the hardworking children and contain their distress by reassuring their faith in them.
7. Keep gadgets as rewards: Research shows that studying with music, texting friends or watching television is less likely to retain information as they are distractions. However, Instrumental music aids memory retention. Let them use mobiles and allow television time only as rewards after a good study session.
About the Founder
Poonam Bhargava is an MEd, PMP, an Educator and business development professional with 18 years of experience across diverse education initiatives from pre-primary early education to school, college, and corporate education domains. A science graduate with a Master’s in Education (Gold Medalist), she is an internationally certified Global Career Counselor from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Driven with a passion to be around youth and mentoring them in their initial journey, she embarked on creating an umbrella approach for all education-related solutions from 10 – 20 yrs.